T110XXUANJ2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Last Updated on 13-Nov-2014. Download and update the latest XXUANJ2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite SM-T110 tablet (Also known as Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Neo). Samsung started rolling out an OTA update about the firmware. The latest firmware build version number is T110XXUANJ2. The tablet was announced by Samsung with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and already received many official firmware update. This is another official firmware update for SM-T110. If you own the tablet and yet to update this latest firmware, then update the same using our simple tutorial below. The below guide will help you to download and flash the T110XXUANJ2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware manually through Odin.
If your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T110 already running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, you can only expect few bug fixes and performance enhancement with this latest firmware update.
So, want to update your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T110 to the latest T110XXUANJ2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware? For official way, either you can go for OTA (over the air) from Settings-About Tablet-Software Update or download firmware through the Samsung Kies utility. However, if you are looking for a manual way to update the latest Android 4.2.2 XXUANJ2 firmware on your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T110 through Odin then follow the step by step manual update guide below.
Also Check: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo 7.0 SM-T110 Full Specifications and Features
Download T110XXUANJ2 Android 4.2.2 JB Official Firmware
Samsung rolled out the firmware for the following countries. The firmware which are unbranded or not locked to any carrier, no matter of which country or region, can be flashed on any Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite SM-T110 model.
[Firmware for rest of the countries and carrier will be added here when available]
Previous Firmware Builds:
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T110 through Odin:
- Download Android 4.2.2 XXUANJ2 Firmware for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T110 from the above list
- Download Odin 3.07
- Switch off your Tablet and boot Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T110 into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power keys together until you get the warning message, now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode..
- Extract the downloaded Odin3.07 zip file and run the Odin3 v3.07.exe file as an administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
- Now connect your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T110 to your computer via USB cable
- In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3.
- Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
- Now, extract the downloaded firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with extension .tar.md5
- In Odin screen, click on PDA button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension (The firmware file look something like: T110XXDLJ5_T110ODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5)
- Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait few moments.
- Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background
- Your Tablet should automatically reboot after completion
- You can now disconnect your Tablet from computer